Check out the ah-mazing print on this sad frock! :)
The shape of this dress was…well…simply not there. The neck tie thingy was terrible, and all of the seams were riddled with holes!
I immediately grabbed my seam ripper and got to removing that silly neck tie thingy, because bows belong on the necks of cute little kittens, not grown women!
After the tie was removed, I was left with some raw edges that needed taken care of.
I also stitched the raw edges of that neck tie thingy under. It’ll come in handy in just a bit. :)
I restitched all the seams on my new dress, including the sleeve hems, which had also come undone.
Whew! So now I’m done with the repair work, but I still need to fix that length!
The new bottom of my dress even got a new hem!
I used that neck tie thingy as a sash for my waist, shimmied into a pair of red tights, and got to Art Bar just in time to catch my karaoke buddy, Geof’s band: ! :)
While out, I ran into my friend, Jimmy…who promptly tried to choke me (obviously in an attempt to take over this blog)! :)
Fun times! :)