Hi everyone! :) So…this is my first post and first refashion of 2012! I’m a couple of days behind on my posts (don’t worry, I’ve been refashioning, I just have to get the time to write about it). I promise to get all caught up in the next couple of days.
Today’s piece was a not-so-lovely Navy or Black dress (I still can’t tell!) with a funky red and white pattern on it.
I decided to make the back of the dress the front of the dress. First, I used my handy seam ripper to get rid of those buttons.
Then I pinned down a nice V neck, and stitched it up!
I chopped off the excess length, and now I have a cute new dress! :)